SINP.com is owned and operated in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada by IIBC – International Immigration and Business Consulting.
1.Use of Content (trademark symbol, copyright , intellectual property rights associated with the content, we cannot warrant that use of the site will not be interrupted, printed copies of the content of this site are for your personal non-commercial use. You may neither copy, distribute or display the site to third parties, nor link to any part of the site.
3. Changes (we may make changes to any part of the site and these conditions at any time)
4. Downloads (you must check all software loaded from this site)
5. Disclaimer ( If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them , We exclude any warranty of any of the content on this site , We reserve exclusive right to alter, limit discontinue part of this site. We try to minimize disruption caused by technical errors.)
Our Service Guarantee DOES NOT cover:
• Misleading or incorrect information provided by client.
• Failure by clients to provide the required documentation.
• Negative outcomes where clients were forewarned of the possible risks.
• Unexpected changes in government immigration law
• Failure by the client to meet the conditions of their visa which are under their control.
IIBC has no responsibility with employment conditions, contracts, hiring, firing, quitting or any other aspect of the job that is accepted by the client. It is the client’s responsibility to research the employer, contact the employer and understand the job as well as the city they will be relocating to.
Termination of Services
All clients have the right to terminate services upon written notice to IIBC subject to specific obligations to you to maintain proper standards of professional conduct have been breached. IIBC reserves the right to terminate services to for reasons which include, but are not limited to:
a) Fail to cooperate with any reasonable request;
b) If acting on the client’s behalf becomes unethical or impractical;
c) IIBC’s representation will create a conflict of interest;
d) If the retainer has not been paid;
e) Fail to pay accounts when rendered;
f) Verbal or physical or abuse in writing;
g) Treating any IIBC employee without respect and/or professionalism
h) Misrepresentation in any manner.
The client is also responsible for all required payments until the time of the completion of payment for services listed in this agreement. No refunds will be provided under any circumstances due to the valuable information passed to the client at all times during the retaining of services. This information is privileged and made available when signing an agreement. It is understood that all information will be passed to the client freely about how to achieve the stated and desired result in order to provide transparency throughout the process and if circumstances change, how the end result will be achieved in an alternate method.