Applications – Student Category
There are two types of immigration applications as part of the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program’s Student Category.
- Post Graduate Work Permit Stream (Degree, Certificate or Diploma)
- Master’s and PhD Graduate Stream
Post graduate work permit stream has two areas:
- Studied in Saskatchewan
- Studied outside of Saskatchewan
Some of the criteria for the program is as follows:
- Post Graduate Work Permit – (1 year study in Saskatchewan and 3 year studying outside)
- Work Experience in Saskatchewan
- Permanent Full Time Employment
- Language Requirement
Master’s and PhD Graduate Stream differences:
- Complete Program from Saskatchewan University
- Time to apply
- Intend to live in Saskatchewan permanently
- Employment or not in Saskatchewan
NEW: Saskatchewan Employers must be approved by the Saskatchewan Immigration where a job conformation letter must be provided prior to submitting an application.
$1500 - Register
If you are interested in more information, register to access live support from IIBC.