To qualify under this category, an applicant must:
Hold a valid Temporary Work Permit for one of the following occupations;
- Food/Beverage Server (NOC 6453)
- Food Counter Attendant/Kitchen Helper (NOC 6641)
- Housekeeping/Cleaning Staff (6661)
An applicant must:
- Have been employed by a Saskatchewan employer in one of those positions for a minimum of six months and have a permanent job offer from original employer in Canada.
- Be employed in Saskatchewan for a minimum of six months and meet or exceed all employer established work and performance standards
- Must have arrived from outside of Canada and employer have an approved settle
- Have completed a minimum of Grade 12 education (or equivalent); and
- Have a minimum of CLB 4 or higher English Language ability across all 4 categories (listening, speaking, reading, writing) for continued employment in Saskatchewan
ment plan by Saskatchewan Immigration prior to arriving to start work
We do not help with matching people with companies; it is an application center to professionally complete your applications. If you are looking for a position, contact an employment agency, apply direct or post your resume on sites like, www.saskjobcafe.com and www.saskjobs.ca. If you have an employer that is willing to hire you form outside of Canada that meets the criteria, www.iibc.ca can help facilitate a settlement plan for the employer prior to submitting the LMO to qualify for permanent residence prior to arriving.
For more information register to access live support.