Canadian Experience Class

Applications – Canadian Experience Class

This application is for temporary foreign workerswith at least two years of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canadaora foreign graduate from a Canadian post-secondary institution with at least one year of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada graduates with Canadian credentials who are already in Canada and wish to apply for permanent residence.

All applicants must have:

  • work or studies in Canada in occupations that meet the minimum requirements, have gained your experience in Canada with the proper work or study authorization
  • evidenceof an independent language test in the proficiency of English or French (reading, writing, listeningand speaking) from an agency designated by CIC with your application
  • work experience in Canada as a temporary foreign worker, orwork experience in Canada following graduation from a Canadian post-secondary institution, andpost-graduation education requirement
  • apply while working in Canada – or – within one year of leaving your job in Canada

Your application will be assessed on two requirements if you apply as a temporary foreign worker:

  • your work experience and
  • your ability in English or French

If you apply as a graduate of a Canadian post-secondary educational institution with Canadian work experience, it will be assessed using the above requirements, as well as:

  • your education

For more information register to access live support or submit a request via our contact form.